Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari) by Pixel rules!!!

*




It's Quote!!! The hero of Cave Story.

Cave Story has been around for a while now. But I just barely downloaded it on my Mac. I've been having a blast BLASTING threw it! Its like all my favorite old NES games: Metroid, Castlevania, Mario, and Blaster Master rolled into one. It has just as much great design, music and smooth gameplay as the classics ever had. But its not just a clone or throwback. Its filled to the brim with ingenuity, originality and charm. There is deep mystery, charming characters, and bit tune soundtrack that sticks to your heart. Maybe the most amazing thing about Cave Story is it was all lovingly crafted by one very gifted man, the legendary Pixel.

The game is FREE! you can download and try it for yourself on Mac or Pc HERE. There is also a Wii version. (can't wait to try that one)

One really cool thing is: My wife got me these super cool green headphones last Christmas. Green headphones just like Quotes!

check out the game trailer!

No comments: