Friday, March 9, 2012

3 color scribbles!!! Brok-Lok, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Earthbound Kid!!!

 Brok-a-Lok!!! So I was doing a sketch trade with the indomitable Joe Olson... and I was like what do you want... and he was all... Monster... or Brockley... or a Carrot!  Thus Brok-o-Lot was spawned.  I'm still playing with the name can you tell?
 Earthbound!!!  One of the greatest RPGs evah!!!  Instead of healing potions you had aspirin.  Instead of sword you had baseball bat.  Cuz ya know... it was just a bunch of normal Earth kids and aliens had invaded their back yard!  Brilliant!!! 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!
Heroes in a half shell TURTLE POWER!!!
Not sure which one this is... but my fav was always Leo.  So I guess its him.  I mean...  its Leonardo.

1 comment:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Love the Leo (or is it Raph?).

Also you can never go wrong with Ness. I want to see him battle the Brok-Lok.