Thursday, July 19, 2012

Five Super Heroes!!! Marvel, Star Wars, DC






SDCC 2012 was last week!!! put me in a super hero sorta mood... well, more than usually as I am usually pretty much in Geek Mode all the time... but... any way... 

Super Girl is ripping the head off a Sentinel cuz that would be cool.  Ok.  I know they are not from the same universe.  Thanks.

Thanos... Princess Leia, Aya from the EXCELLENT green lantern tv show!!!  Drawing Super heros is super hard for me... all that anatomy and posing and whatnot... but its fun to challenge yourself and draw that which you most fear.  I had a blast though... they turned out good... just makes me want to go and draw more!  

Excelsior!!!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Matt I love these, especially Princess Leia! You nailed it!

matthewART said...

thanks sis!!!

Aaron Ludwig said...

These are awesome. Great work!