Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Disney Infinity Concept Art The Incredibles Violet!!!

I'm one of six concept artists for Disney here in Salt Lake.  I work with the most talented people ever.  Its been a real pleasure and one of the best things that's ever happened to me.  I've learned sooo much from my comrades in arms here.  I'm am a firm believer in working with people that are more talented and skilled than you.  It will only make you better.  

Violet ended up in the game more or less as initially painted her.  Normally a character had to go threw many revisions and a few of us artists, however Violet was one of mine that somehow made it past the approval goalies intact.  :)  

Any one who knows me knows... I'm a big toy collector, so the Violet toy based on my art fills me with pride.  I just heard Violet is hard to keep on the shelfs she's become so popular.  Joy!!!

No comments: