Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Aayla Secura

*



Hurray for Aayla Secura!!! She combines beauty, brains, brawn and blue into one of the coolest Jedi to ever fight in the Clone Wars.

Am I the only one who wonders if she's really Smurfette?

I don't see her showing up in Star Wars continuity after Episode 3. The last time we see her she's being gunned down by like twenty Clone Troopers. But she's one character I wouldn't mind seeing resurrected. Certainly more deserving than some.

So, for now at least she's in Clone Wars rocking a french accent. Or at least a space french accent.



1 comment:

drocha@mnsi.net said...

Awesome art Matthew! My friend used it on my daughter Aayla's first bday cake. I posted and image of the cake on Jan Duursema and John Ostrander's facebook pages. I hope you don't mind. I will give you proper credit on the post now that I know who you are :) In the meantime please come check out my website www.twistedstudio.ca featuring the awesome art of Paul Reaume.