Friday, November 5, 2010

Princess Leia and Lord Vader

*



I thought about putting in a word balloon on this one... but I couldn't choose one...

"You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor, TAKE HER AWAY!!!"

"Darth Vader, only you could be so bold. The imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you attacked a councilors ship on a diplomatic mission..."
(nah, too many words won't fit in a word balloon.)

I'm writing these from memory, may be inaccurate... how bout:

"Your not going out like that young lady. You march right back up there and put a bra on!!! TAKE HER AWAY!!!"

Really truly though folks... Carrie Fisher said that George said there are no bras in space and she was just walking around tapped up the ENTIRE movie. Also there was digital nipple removal.

Do you think George Lucas knew that Vader was Leia's father when he filmed this? I don't.

Any body else have any funny captions???

I guess this was Star Wars week... :) If I knew that before I started posting these I would have announced it as such or something... ^_^

May the force be with you.

3 comments:

Darkspeed said...

"But daddy, all the other senators are joining the rebel alliance..."

"No daughter of mine is going to associate herself with rebel scum... TAKE HER AWAY!"

Say, what happened to your slave Leia pic?

matthewART said...

hey Darkspeed (cool name btw)

LOL... that's a killer tag line!!!

Slave Leia got turned off some how accidentally. She's back up now to thermal detonate your world ^_^

It's my fault. I hit a button or something... maybe one day I'll get this web stuff figured out.

Darkspeed said...

Ah, the wonderful, user friendly world of Blogspot... no worries though, good to see it back!

And glad you like the comment... Just the look on her face is very "teen tantrum" like!