Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKS GIVING ONE AND ALL!!!

*


I woke up Monday and thought I want to do a nice Thanksgiving card... for Thanksgiving. This was what popped into mind. I made myself laugh... but I scared myself a little too.

I'm thankful for: #1 my soft cuddly baby boy with razor sharp teeth 2# my mega clever girl who can pass Ico all by herself #3 my lovely talented wife who's made me a better man.

Now if I can just catch a showing of Charley Brown Thanksgiving I'll be set.

3 comments:

Emerson Fialho said...

Fantástica ilustração, parabéns!
Traço solto e divertido...

Sorte e sucesso.

Amanda said...

Thank you Turkey for giving me your juicy meaty body to devour today. I really am grateful:) I love the card. Happy Thanksgiving!

kidquotes said...

Hilarious!
And well done, too.